Thursday, December 07, 2006

I'm Baaaaaack

I have not posted in a long time. The last time I think I posted was way back before Halloween and I apologize but I have been very busy.

A while back I wrote into a sports radio show here in LA (AM570 KLAC). The afternoon show there hosted by Joe Grande, Matt Money Smith and Wayne Cook has a segment called Good Times Gauntlet where on Thursdays they allow listeners to write a trivia for them. I submitted mine back in late October / early November and it was read on the air. My prize, a hockey jersey, and hat. Awesome...I've always wanted a hockey jersey...for those who do not know, I used to play rollerblade hockey back in the days...I wish the sport got the respect it deserved. Well I was contacted yesterday and since I have waited a while for the prize to arrive, they are sending it within two days and I am also getting Kings Hockey tickets!!! My first hockey game...I can't wait.

3 comments:

birdman said...

how do you do it??? I could send a million and nothing would ever come of it?

Anonymous said...

Audioslave has something the radio people dig...He has the touch or is just touched...? Congrats Audioslave! Have a great time watching the Kings!

R said...

Excellent...I'm a Red Wings fan myself, but the Staples Center is very nice. I hope you have a great time!