Monday, January 22, 2007

Coachella

Birdman....don't ever doubt me again...All others...when it comes to music and concerts please trust me in what my predictions are.

Last week I sent a message to Birdman stating that Rage Against the Machine was offered 1.5 Million dollars to play at the 2007 Coachella Art and Music festival. He didn't believe it would happen.

Today....KROQ announced that Rage Against the Machine has reunited and will be playing at Coachella on night number 3 which is April 29th. This reunion has been 6 years in the making as they broke up in late 2000 or early 2001. There has been wide speculation as to why Audioslave raced to release their latest record "Revelations". From what I have been able to gather they had a 3 record contract and wanted to complete their obligations before moving on to other projects. Chris Cornell has been wanting to do a solo project for sometime now and well the other members reformed Rage.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I can't wait.

The other two Coachella dates will be headlined by Red Hot Chili Peppers and Bjork.

1 comments:

birdman said...

you are right but I did not factor in Zach has had a zero career since they broke up probably needs the cash to complete his "selling out".

Like I told Audio - can't rage against the machine when the machine is paying ya big bucks

Well Played Audioslave!