Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Snooper Tuesday

With super Tuesday upon us I figured why not write about Snoopy. If you want to read about super Tuesday may I suggest reading CNN.com or Drudgereport.com but not here at 909pride.blogspot.com baby!!

You may say, captain random strikes again! Or, why the h e double hockey sticks is this guy writing about Snoopy. I am in SF again (zZzZ) and my manager has a picture of of this airplane that he wants to buy...one like avman has...well while he was gone today i switched that with a Snoopy one as he took on the Red Baron! (see below)



Ok now I know that isn't the real Snoopy / Red Baron picture but it is really close to the plane my Manager wants to buy.

Here is Snoopy and the Red Baron



Now I know what you are asking. Who if not Snoopy is the Red Baron?

Well they never show who the Red Baron is...and there are no waa wah waa wah waaa sounds. You just see Snoopy's dog house with bullet holes (he must live in the o.c.) When Snoopy's house gets shot up, Snoopy gets pissed, throws on a WWI hat, some goggles and a scarf then goes to war against the Baron...Snoopy also tends to yell out CURSE YOU RED BARON!!!!! FYI, the Red Baron in real life was a WWI pilot...in Snoopy's case I've heard its the cat next door.

For those who like nostalgic things, here is the first peanuts comic strip that featured Snoopy...enjoy

2 comments:

the mama said...

seriously the other night i read "snoopy: flying ace to the rescue" to the kids. my son was all 'where's the red baron'....

have fun in SF

ninjunkie951 said...

lol nice!