Monday, March 03, 2008

Yeaaaahhh

Well...I haven't posted in a while...been working killer hours at work for our Audit that has been going on...so if i haven't been working 12 hour days, i've been traveling...Since my last post I went to Chicago and Frisco...Chicago was nice but it was literally 15 degrees and a windchill of like negative 5...I will post my pics of that soon...

Tomorrow I leave to New Orleans ....

With so much traveling I am going to sound like this guy pretty soon





To answer DOM Dan's question that wasn't me on KROQ the other day...Its funny because even though I knew it wasn't me, I get nervous when I hear my name on the ROQ...Don't know why though...I haven't called in sometime...If anything you will hear me on AM570's PMS show as I call into that a lot more than I do the ROQ...Speaking of the PMS show, there is a Zubaz and Stupid t-shirt party...I would be there but can't cause of the above mentioned travel...

Zubaz and Stupid T-Shirt Party

4 comments:

the mama said...

well be safe in the big easy....

birdman said...

man you sound like me audio.... nuttin but work. watch out for the voodoo that they do down there... you is a small one - you like a chitlin in their stew....hahahhahaha

Wrider II said...

work work work. over rated.

be safe

oh yeah - new blog

www.wrider2.blogspot.com

Wrider II said...

I had no idea you travel so much in your new job. I love to travel. I would love to have a job where I got to go places all over the country. Super secret, huh? Wow...