Tuesday, April 01, 2008

my things

ok since everyone is doing it i thought why the hell not


Name one thing you do every day

Sit in 2 hours of traffic...


Name five things/people that make you feel good:


Head Scratching- I'm with Birdman on this one...no not the jock itch kind but the one where you can see pieces of your scalp rain down on you

Music- Everyone that knows me, knows i like me the music. I can think back to a time when I was a kid and the only thing that would calm me down after a big earthquake was music.

Watching a good fight - It could be wrestling, boxing, mma, or two drunk latinos at a Doyerz game but I love me a good fight. I saw two of the Best fights this past weekend literally an hour apart from each other. If you haven't seen it, google Frank Shamrock vs. Cung Le. This match totally kicked ass and would make an MMA fan out of ANYONE. Second fight I watched was Ric Flair vs. Shawn Michaels. Yeah wrestling is fake but this was Ric Flairs last match and the emotion behind it was so strong. Before Shawn Michaels ended the fight, you can read his lips saying I'm Sorry, I Love You then goes on to superkicking Ric Flair into retirement. The two immediately braced and you can see Ric start weeping right away. Google that fight if you get a chance also.

French Fries Who doesn't love French Fries?!?

Stand up Comedy Love me some stand up comedy except Dane Cook and any woman comic. Sorry but they both suck. My friend gave me tickets to the laugh factory once so I took the wife, her friend and my self to Hollywood. Big mistake as it was Lesbian Trucker night at the stand up. Dave Chappelle, Dave Atell, Bob Saget, Craig Shoemaker all awesome and make audio laugh out loud

Name four things you love to eat but rarely do:

Lobster

Lasagna

Steak

Mrs. Knott's Chicken

Name three things that remind you of childhood:

Huffy Bike I broke it

Summertime by Will Smith- Always jammed this tune the day school was out

Playing Two Hand Touch Football

Name two things you wish you could learn:


Italian- So I could kick it with George Clooney at his mansion when I go to Italy this summer

Driving stick shift


Well - that is about all I got and it was not easy......

3 comments:

the mama said...

France and Italy... you suck even more now than in my last comment.

Unknown said...

Bob Saget, REALLY??????? The others I could understand, but Bob Saget?


Oh damn, forgot about Mrs. Knott's Chicken. Haven't been there in YEARS!

ninjunkie951 said...

Clooney is the MAN!

I'm no mo...but if i saw him walking by i'd give him a hug

Bob Saget is the man!