Friday, May 19, 2006

NIN, Art, My buddy

My buddy Laura gets married later on today. Congrats to her.

Ya know I was on a radio show contest on the Kevin and Bean Show 106.7 KROQ trying to win tickets to a Nine Inch Nails show. Well I had a brainfart and they hung up on me cause they thought I was cheating...lol its all good though..i laughed it off.

I did however get tickets but I purchased them. NIN are my favorite band. Did I tell you I got hit by their drummers drum stick right smack in the middle of my head? It was awesome..If I didn't talk about it, I will another time.

I am a big fan of art work; mainly that of music. But occasionally I stumble across a blog that catches my interest and I think it will catch yours. Art

Ever click the next button on the top right hand corner of a blog. It is amazing what you find. A lot of foreign languages blog. I try to read them but can't get past most titles so I just keep clicking next. Let me know if you find one that is interesting.

1 comments:

Criss said...

I love sifting through other people's blogs. It is my new "thing to do on the web". I also love Kevin and Bean, and Bean's Blog is always interesting - clydetombaugh.blogspot.com