Monday, March 26, 2007

Gotta Love Redneck Weekend

It was Redneck weekend on Comedy Central this past Sunday and I watched a good portion of it.

The Comedy Central Roast of Jeff Foxworthy- Hilarious...especially Larry the Cableguy..Just looking at him makes you laugh..Mostly everyone was making fun of The Jeff Foxworthy Show from back in the days that only lasted 1 season...I don't remember the other jokes.

Jeff Foxworthy in: Totally Committed- You might be a redneck if you go to a Family Reunion looking for a date...Niiiiice


The Blue Collar Comedy Tour Starring: Jeff Foxworthy, Larry the Cable Guy, Ron White, and Bill Engvall. Funny stuff ending with the comics making fun of each others old photographs...One photo had Larry the Cable guy laying in bed with shorts on and a sheep looking scared in the bed next to him.

The Ron White Comedy Central Special: Didn't get to watch this special but saw the commercials..."When I was growing up all the cool kids had a Member's Only jacket". "Not me, I had an everyone is invited jacket".

And Finally, you can't have a redneck weekend without the least funniest movie of all time, Joe Dirt....

I so want to see Jeff Foxworthy do stand up but I'm afraid i'd be take the brunt of all jokes related to hispanics...or hispanics that look arabic

I'm skeedattling off now y'all

4 comments:

birdman said...

I thought you were manchurian!!!!

The wifey loves those guys - I am so so on them

NotTheDoctor said...

BIRDMAN said . . .

"The wifey loves those guys - I am so so on them"

Did the Birdman just say he is on guys? YIKES!

The Wrider said...

I like Ron White. And Larry the Cable Guy. The other two need new material. Everything starts to sound the same with those two. How many "here's your sign" bits can he make up? JMHO

AvMan said...

I think that Ron White is hilarious. I have his latest CD. funny as shit. Bill can be funny at times. Not a fan of larry the cable guy, though he does say some out of this world cracks that make me laugh. Never liked Jeff Foxworthy, that mustache just pisses me off.