Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Why??

I was at the "M" where the Birdman works and I was working on an issue I got called over for. Well, I happened to glance out the window and at the fancy hotel next door there were two women who were getting ready to suntan next to the pool.

What came to my mind then has possibly jumped into yours before....

Why do people insist on tanning by the pool? Is the sun warmer by the pool? Will you not get as tanned while tanning on the grass or driveway?

Why people? Why?

5 comments:

NotTheDoctor said...

I assume your wife would be proud to see that you were wokring & not checking out the chics at the pool....

ninjunkie951 said...

They were far away but still looked hideous

AvMan said...

Your asian wife would be pissed i bet. I would say they tan by the pool because they would look like complete asses in loungers on the sidewalk next to imperial hwy.

the mama said...

avman- you are one funny dude!!

Unknown said...

I concur with AVMAN, if you are by the pool, no one will question why you are in a bathing suit. Also, you can jump in to cool off if you get too HOTTT ;)