Monday, July 16, 2007

My Food Network Star

Where do I begin....My pick to win The Next Food Network Star on the Food Network Channel was kicked off last night. My boy JAG, the boriqua was let go after he withdrew himself from the final two spot in the competition AFTER Amy was already let go. There were rumors circulating throughout the Internet that JAG did not serve in Afghanistan and that he didn't graduate Culinary School as he had stated. He never really wanted to talk about his past and that is probably why. Food Network tried to give him a chance at a press conference to reveal his hidings but he didn't. F.N. eventually called JAG in for a meeting where JAG revealed the truth. I was disappointed as I wanted him to win, but when he lied about being in the service when so many of our Soliders are dying, that is just wrong. So what happened? Amy came back and is competing against Rory aka Gumby...she has huge gums...My pick has switched from the caribeaner to the Gourmet Next Door Amy....Good luck girl

2 comments:

The Wrider said...

Raul, I miss you...

the mama said...

hello - anybody there??? you do know that you can post from other places besides the MERC, right???