Tuesday, January 22, 2008

some stuff

First off...RIP Heath Ledger...

If it turns out that he committed suicide then I will edit this post and take that off and replace it with something else....

Second....Coachella line up TOTALLY sucks this year...come on with these three headliners....

Friday - Jack Johnson
Saturday - Portishead
Sunday - Roger Waters (Dark Side of the Moon set)

I would only go to see RW but not for $90 a day...BTW Kraftwerk's set on Saturday night is going to be done by Robots...kid you not

Third

Cloverfield was so damn awesome...Coming home I felt like something really happened to New York...And by the way...why is it ALWAYS New York that gets the brunt of all destruction...I think the last time LA was destroyed was during that Volcano movie which totally blew...

Go see Cloverfield!!!

2 comments:

the mama said...

i truly hope that heath ledger's passing is a tragic accident....

no interest in that coachella thingy whatsoever.

no interest in seeing cloverfield, either. see juno....

birdman said...

AVman loved Cloverfield too!!! I am gonna have to check it out. Juno is another movei he raved about too...

Is it wrong I do not care how he died?? I am so not into Hollywood... his death is not any more important than anyone else's..

am I in a grumpy mood today?? hahaha but really - he just made movies..

I heard some Coachella too and yeah - not too good