Thursday, January 31, 2008

STP! STP! STP!

From NME.com

Stone Temple Pilots are gearing up for a reunion this summer when they will reportedly return to the live circuit.

According to Scott Weiland’s Velvet Revolver bandmate Slash, the band will get together this summer for a few shows, but no further details have been revealed.

Scott Weiland earlier this week reportedly told the Miami Herald that a reunion is on the cards in the coming months. Stone Temple Pilots split in 2002.



*****

I saw Velvet Revolver when they first got together...I guess they didn't have enough material so they broke into some STP and the crowd including myself went wild (I Came home with a ripped shirt). I can't wait until STP reunites!

2 comments:

birdman said...

ripped shirt... that is soooo hot!!!

I saw SIP play once and they put on a great live show...

hope weiland can stay clean long enough

the mama said...

birdman you saw SIP play once?? who are they?? :-)


STP is one of my all-time faves. That would be a good show to see.