Wednesday, November 12, 2008

KROQ Acoustic Christmas

Its that time of year again for predictions to the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas happening December 13th and 14th.

The following was posted on a site but taken down really fast which leads me to believe that this is the real deal.

Night 1 (Saturday): Nine Inch Nails, The Offspring, AFI, Weezer, Rise Against, Three Days Grace, Finger Eleven

Night 2 (Sunday): Metallica, The Killers, Death Cab for Cutie, Slightly Stoopid, Cold War Kids, The All-American Rejects, Jack's Mannequin, Shiny Toy Guns


I can almost confirm NIN for one of the dates as they are playing Las Vegas on December 12th.

Lars from Metallica mentioned somewhere that they were playing night two.

Nicole Alvarez from KROQ started talking about the concert and was saying I REALLY hope these guys are playing acoustic christmas and Offspring was mentioned.

New albums from the Killers, AFI, and no appearance by Weezer at Weenie Roast moves towards them playing KAAC this year.

The line up will be announced soon...keep tuned in

2 comments:

the mama said...

well if i had to choose a night, i am gonna have to pick night #1 - i love weezer and the offspring.

birdman said...

what is KROQ's fascination with AFI? I do not get it...

as usual I think you are very close

The new killers song if freakin awful..

Salsy - their shows are becoming repetative with some bands - they release an album and you know they will be there

I would have to go night 2 - Metallica and I love the new shiny toy guns song... but I do love me the new weezer too