Monday, December 29, 2008

A New Year is Upon Us

Christmas 2008 has come and gone in a flash.

I received some pretty cool gifts including a nice trenchcoat wool jacket for work, a nice wallet, even received an e-mail Christmas Card from Bean. The present I am desperately waiting for is my new house. Mrs. Audio and I have been waiting for this gift for two months and it is finally closing today. Its a nice size house about 2000 sqft and a huge lot. Its no longer in Riverside but in Fontana...Fontucky...Funktana...but its in a nice area of the city. I can't wait for the 4th of July because I think it is still legal to do fireworks so i'm pretty hyped. If the closing gets postponed a third time I will seriously be pissed.

With that being said, new years doesn't look like much will happen on the eve. With all the B.S. that happened on a personal level this year I am glad to see it go with a hell of a lot better things going on next year.

Have a good and safe new year!

3 comments:

birdman said...

Congrats on the house - I am sure hte new start will be good.

Have a great year this year audio.

the mama said...

happy 2009-- good wishes to you and the mrs!

Wrider II said...

Congrats on the house! That's always such a cool time!

Happy New Year!