Friday, October 06, 2006

Raul on the Kevin and Bean Show?

I was on the Kevin and Bean show today speaking about Bean's blog. I made a petition to keep Bean's Blog Alive about 2 months ago or so and it finally reached its goal of 100 signatures. To my surprise when I got home last night I saw an email from Bean asking if I can be on the air tommorrow which I quickly replied to with a yes. Around 6:15 I get a call from Lightning who is the producer of the show. He gets some info from me and I'm on hold waiting to be brought on the air. The queue arrives and I start speaking about the petition and I totally get chastised for creating it. Ralph and Kevin ask me a few questions pretty much asking why the hell did I do it for and finally ending the interview with an, "I'm going to kill you comment". It was a lot of fun but seriously sign the petition. It's a great blog with tons of information, awesome pictures, and Tater Tot Friday.

9 comments:

AvMan said...

That is so freakin awesome, hope they post it on the sounds page so i can hear it. Congrats.

The Wrider said...

Wow, that's really cool!

birdman said...

kick ass Audio - did they update your nickname from "fromupland" to "fromriverside"??

ninjunkie951 said...

I was actually from parts unknown today as they didn't ask where I was from.

ninjunkie951 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
D.O.M. Dan said...

Hey Audio - I heard the radio segment live. I thought you did a great job considering Ralph and Kevin were really giving you (and Bean) grief. Good work with the petition - I'm # 3 on it, I think.

ninjunkie951 said...

Thanks Dan...I wish I could have said a few things differently but I just tried to fit in to their flow and open myself up to their comedy bashing. Had I just been a total this needs to stay cause this that and this it would have been boring..

Unknown said...

Damn it....I wish I would have known you were gonna be on, I woulda tuned in.

The Wrider said...

When's your next post? Your fans are waiting!