Friday, October 27, 2006

A secret crush

There was a very funny segment on the Kevin and Bean show today. What cartoon character would you bang? When I heard about that I had to call in and reveal a secret crush I have had for a long time.

My secret cartoon crush has been April O' Neil from the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. She was the freaky news reporter in a hot one piece yellow jumpsuit with the zipper zipped just enough down...oooooooh.....She was way hot. Hotter than any freakin news reporter out there right now...except for Lisa Joyner. And with Halloween coming up, I'm thinking about buying the wifey a yellow jumpsuit and a camera.

if you make a comment, please make a comment on those Cartoon characters you had a crush on...It will be a funny topic to look back on.

3 comments:

D.O.M. Dan said...

Audio - I heard the segment live again. Do you have the hotline number, or are you just one of the lucky ones to get through?

My crush was on Daphne. I thought she was red hot!

ninjunkie951 said...

I have this sixth sense on when they are about to take calls so I usually call in before they even ask.

With Bean's Blog, the roles were switched and I actually waited to be called.

AvMan said...

I agree with the whole Daphne thing, But i'm going to have to go with Catra from she-ra. Holy crap she was a dirty girl.