Thursday, November 02, 2006

Acoustic XMAS

Its that time of year again...the KROQ Almost Acoustic Christmas. This concert is by far my favorite of the year and one of the hardest concerts to get into, yet I have been to the past 5. Some bands that have played in the past years are Korn, Nine Inch Nails, Janes Addiction, Coldplay, Fiona Apple, Velvet Revolver, Brand New and many many more...Who will play this year? The announcement has not been made yet so as I do every year I am going to make predictions....

Night 1: (Not Acoustic)

Audioslave or Tool
Incubus
My Chemical Romance - Possible headliner..for sure Co-Headliner
30 Seconds to Mars - Opening band
Papa Roach

Night 2: (More Acoustic)

Foo Fighters (Acoustic Set)
Snow Patrol
OK Go!


This is just a partial guess. I have a lot of things running through my mind right now so I will post later as I cannot currently think straight

4 comments:

birdman said...

I dont see Tool playing... does not seem their style at all

since they always throw in new bands - how about Red Jumpsuit Aparatus..

or maybe a suprise appearence by Linkin Park!!

ninjunkie951 said...

I hope its not linkin park

AvMan said...

I'm down with TRJA. I would also maybe go with the killers somewhere in there.

Anonymous said...

The killers will be playin night two. They had it posted on their site yesterday under touring info. It was pulled this morning when I checked again. probably cause of KROQ. No B.S. Thanks