Monday, February 26, 2007

In a Borat Voice....Very Nice

As I predicted...Rage Against the Machine is playing more than their Coachella Festival date. They are headlining the Rok Out Music Festival (The festival is rok not rock) in San Bernardino at the National Orange Show. The Date August 11th with ticket on sale date being March 31st. The Wu-Tang Clan is also playing on the bill....Last years Rok Out Festival was headlined my Prodigy.

Not so Nice was the Reno 911:Miami movie. It was the worst movie I have EVER seen. I thought the movie would be bad but in a bad good way....so bad it was actually good like Beerfest and Super Troopers. Reno 911 lasted literally 65 minutes. My cousin and I walked in at 2:40...the movie finished at 3:45...seriously..don't see this movie...don't even rent it...in fact...don't even see the film debut on Comedy Central....it sucks

The movie that doesn't look like its going to suck is Zodiac...as some of you may know...I am a HUGE true horror film fan. The Zodiac killer began killer couples in the San Francisco area back in the 60's or 70's...After killing his victims he would make a call to the Police (Not the band) and tell them there is a murder at so and so location and oh by the way I killed them....he would then send cryptographic messages to the police...some of the letters have yet to been decrypted...The Zodiac killer has not been caught but as quickly as he started killing people...he stopped...read about Zodiac if you get a chance.

4 comments:

the mama said...

i hate horror flims but that one sounds cool - i will read about it.

birdman said...

Audio runs the vato movie phone

R said...

I liked the TV show Reno 911...but now I'm not so sure I'll see the movie.

NotTheDoctor said...

Beerfest was totally awesome! The Duke had me rent that one...

I wish it were winter so we could freeze it into ice blocks and skate on it and melt it in the spring time and drink it!