Friday, February 23, 2007

Itch to Bitch

Ya know, my foot was itching really bad on the way to work the other day...Yes I took a shower...but it was one of those itches that felt like it was coming from inside my foot. I took my shoe off and started scratching with my other foot....all this while I was driving on the 57 south ( a really busy freeway) I swear that damn itch itched for 30 minutes or so. Finally I pull off the 57 and enter my favorite donut shop, Donut Star. As I finally parked and was just about to reach down to scratch the hell out of the itch, the itch went away. That would have been a damn good scratch too...freakin itch teased me until I finally had a chance to wipe it out and it ran with its tail between its leg!

Death to the Itch bitches

2 comments:

birdman said...

how itchy can and itchy itch itch if an itchy itch could itch??

The Wrider said...

LOL