Monday, April 30, 2007

And what it could have been

Ahhhh...i hate today

Weekend was partially good...I went to a Michael Douglas Celebrity Golf Tournament in Ranchos Palos Verde. Nice day out there and chatted it up a bit with Mark Wahlberg and Alice Cooper who were really cool. They guy that was probably the coolest though was Kenny Fn G. He is also an awesome golfer. Samuel L Jackson was a bit of a dick. The hottest of the hot Catherine Zeta-Jones was playing as well. She was wearing white pants and you know what they say about women who wear white pants....Capped off the end of the day by eating at the best damn restaurant in LA, El Tapyac. Located in East Los Angeles, it is seriously awesome mexican food.

Came home and went downhill from there. I just don't understand women....

Woke up too damn early, nothing exciting seemed to happen at Coachella from what I have read and heard. Opened up my car tags only to find that they were not car tags at all and in fact was a bill for $1.00. Yes ONE Dollar. My tags expire today so im freaking out. I guess I will have to run to the DMV tomorrow to fix things.

On my way to work and there is a dumb ass in Carbon Canyon stopping at every intersection to allow a car to cross. Come on! I can see every 5 intersections but not every single one. Total BS. ARGH!


Weenie Roast lineup gets announced. No NINE-INCH-NAILS, but instead get probably my two most hated bands Linkin Park and The Killers. The other line up includes Korn who will play the same boring set as the last 9 times ive seen them...and these following acts who are actually awesome....

Interpol
The Bravery
Social Distortion
Bad Religion
Tim Armstrong

I forget the rest...but no NIN...no Tool...

My life is always full of up and downs but lately seems more like a downward spiral

5 comments:

Unknown said...

$1.00 bill?? for your tags??? That is some messed up stuff.

Hope your week gets better. I think you are just sad today cuz I am leaving. Don't worry, it'll get better :)

the mama said...

As a woman I will tell you this, you will NEVER understand us.

Weekends full of possibility tend to spiral to hell anyway. Or is that just my weekends?

Have a good week - it will get better, it always does.

ninjunkie951 said...

I wish my car tags were $1.00. I have a $1.00 bill because I moved into a new county. What kind of BS is that.

And yes I am sad because you are leaving. You can no longer make fun of me...

I know I will never figure a woman out.

I just hope all gets better sooner than later

the mama said...

omg - i got nailed with the same $1 in October...

i am sure your mom will still find a way to make fun of each and everyone of you even after she's gone from the merc!

birdman said...

1. Mike Douglas Rocks - how did you get to go to that?

2. If you had fun without the wife - she will make your life hell (unless it's something she totally does not like)

3. Weenie Roast seems like a decent line-up and come on NIN maybe but TOOL will never play that - so not their style.

4. Finally, je suis la maman said she got nailed by the same dollar - hahahaha - ths dollar is more of a playa than I am