Thursday, April 19, 2007

Weenie Roast 2007

Its that time of year for the KROQ Weenie Roast....Lineup will be announced soon so I thought I would do my predictions:

Linkin Park- Took out Tool and went with Grime's guess...which is more than likely accurate

NIN- New Album...Secret Shows...Weenie Roast..Best Album of 07 easily

Incubus- New Album...Shows in June get cancelled probably to play Weenie Roast

Chris Cornell Solo- New Album...was in KROQ studios

Muse-Awesome band that doesn't get enough recognition

Silversun Pickups- Lots of radio play..new album

The Bravery - New Album...Tour


This is the only guess I have....please add some more guesses if you any

3 comments:

birdman said...

Try Linkin Park - new album and KROQ fave and Velvet Revolver - they are done recording their album - I dont know the release date but again - a KROQ fave

the mama said...

so i talked to my 15 year old - she would like Modest Mouse and she agrees with Silversun Pickup and NIN.

Unknown said...

fall out boy, rise against, the killers, papa roach, and plain white ts seem like good guesses to me as well