Friday, May 25, 2007

WTF Smells

Alright...so I start smelling this odd smell in my car similar to that of a rotting carcus (probably spelled that wrong). At first I thought, ok its just this bag of Jack in the Box that I forgot to take out...I took the bag out and the smell continued, in fact it got worse. So I searched my car and the backseat area smelled worse. Looked around...nothing...I open up my trunk and it reeks worse in there. I have my car wash towel in there, (no birdman just because I'm hispanic doesn't mean I work at the car wash). I thought the towel possibly had mildew or something on there from being wet and in an enclosed area. Smelled the towel..not it...I find a packet of Round Table Parmeasan Cheese that is kind of damp...more than likely from the towel...smelled it..YES I found it.....Not so fast Audio...The smell continues to get worse as I drive home. I start wondering if I smelled like my car all day like that one Seinfeld episode where the B.O. stayed with Jerry. The Wife and I head to the store after I get home and she says your cars smells!! We roll all the windows down and it still smells! Finally after we get home I tell her I am looking in my trunk one more time....well...in the very back of my trunk, pressed up against the back seat was a dead rat.......just kidding....but pressed up against my back seat was a pound and a half of hamburger meat that I bought at the store on Monday. It was all greenish brown and I practically heaved when I saw it. What's worse was inside the bag that the meat was in were my Cheese Biscuit packet that I was soooo looking forward to eating...


oh bother

4 comments:

birdman said...

what the hell is wrong with you - buy your meat at a market not TJ

ninjunkie951 said...

i actually just saw a cow on the side of the road and thought I would just kill it and throw it in the trunk

NotTheDoctor said...

YIKES! I bet the dead rat might smell just as bad as the rotting meat did. yuck!

Make sure to tie those grocery bags up next time...or double check that you got your dead cow out of the back!

the mama said...

i like the oh bother... made me laugh.