Thursday, November 01, 2007

Hey All

Yeah I know I haven't posted in a while...

Well last week you know the winds were pretty bad...well they may have been pretty bad in the 714 but here in the 9....well add a 0 to that 9 and that was the gusts that we had at my place...90 mph gusts..with about 50 mph sustained..it ripped the roof off of my neighbor's porch and it landed against my house...at midnight mind you..it ripped off freeway signs like you ripping a piece of paper in half...a palm tree fell on another house...I slept 3 hours the first night of the winds...

With all the smoke and fires we literally had like no sun for a week...

Birdman..tell Reena I sayz Hello!

I took some cool pics

The sun beyond the smoke...Ash on my car...Traffic...Traffic (Keep in mind the last picture is only 30 miles from Los Angeles)























R

2 comments:

The Wrider said...

Glad to hear you are OK and survived those winds. It was pretty horrible. The pics are cool. We had some ash and smoke yesterday come across the ridgeline from Camp Pendleton. That fire is contained but I guess not out.. And we are supposed to get more wind tomorrow. Lovely....

the mama said...

160 minutes!!! That is freaking crazy... I love those signs. There is one on the 210 at Irwindale that tells me how long it takes to get to Pasadena.... how is it that it takes 50 minutes to go 15 miles??? I love LA!!

Glad you guys made it through without any real damage to your house.

Where are the pics of the costume from Haggoween??