Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Night Two

I was way off...

Muse
Feist
Jimmy Eat World
Modest Mouse
Silversun Pickups
Spoon
The Shins

I did pick Spoon...other than that I was off...Birdman must be happy that Silversun Pickups are playing...I'm a huge fan of Muse...I've seen them live before and they were one of the opening acts at Inland Invasion. They totally blew everyone else out of the water...Awesome....Did you notice Jimmy Eat World shortened is JEW...I've always wanted to see the Shins too...If i go...I will go to night 2...

4 comments:

the mama said...

i would have to pick nite #2 as well. i really like silversun pickups and the shins. my teen would take nite #1 - she is all about the loud.

hey! have your tried my trick to avoiding the 210 between the 605 and Santa Anita yet???

ninjunkie951 said...

I have and it works better...do you have a trick between the 57 and the 210? haha...Every time I get off at Santa Anita I mean to look for your building...i exit i remember...i turn i remember...after the turn and going under the underpass i forget haha..i kid you not

The Wrider said...

Since I did not see Sugarland, Jason Aldean, Little Big Town or George Strait on the list - this gal will pass on that show! LOL

the mama said...

my friend said to use gladstone. i live off of gladstone and san dimas avenue, but i have not tried it yet....