Monday, November 12, 2007

Night One

Well lets take a look at my picks..

Night One

NIN
Tool
Serj Tankian
Kid Rock
Bad Religion
Avenged Sevenfold (New song sucks)
Jon Davis (Acoustic / Solo)
Social Distortion


Night Two

The Killers
The Mars Volta
Angels and Airwaves
Daft Punk
Feist
Paramore
Jimmy Eat World
Spoon

Im probably way off...but F it





And the line up for night one:

LINKIN PARK - Didn't pick but should have..
BAD RELIGION - Picked
ANGELS & AIRWAVES - Picked
RISE AGAINST - Didn't pick
AVENGED SEVENFOLD - Picked
SERJ TANKIAN - Picked
PARAMORE -Picked

Well I missed two...and yeah I may have not picked them on the correct days but i picked them for the lineup...I'm hoping that this is the softer of the two nights but i doubt it...look for night two coming out soon...possibly tomorrow or next week

2 comments:

the mama said...

so far you have a c- (71%).... step it up there kroq boy!

the teen heard the line-up and I already got the "i HAVE to go!!"

birdman said...

I'm not to thrilled about the line up - I'll bet Foo FIghters night two is the big band -