Monday, August 28, 2006

Bachelor Party...and The Mother Fn Man himself..

The Recovery efforts are on their way...by that I mean the Aspirin.

Good Evening folks; it is I the post Bachelor-Party guy without the hang over I thought I was going to have.

I will start off by saying Saturday was one of the best times I've had in a long time. Lots of laughs, drinks, fight watching outside on top of a 51 story lounge in Las Vegas...

Now to the part of the weekend that pissed me off and opened my eyes to a lot of things...yeah I don't have many close friends, but the ones I invited to Friday nights festivities I expected would show up for this special occasion..Out of the 20 or so that I invited umm 2 showed up....Luckily my cousin has a lot of drunk friends that he invited who showed up that enjoy having a good time no matter who its for. Unfortunatly, I'm not too crazy for his friends as they get really really out of control. After 2 1/2 hours of being there, I took off as I soon felt the party turned more for them than me. Had it not been for the drunk friends, most of whom I didn't know, there would have been 4 people there...sad isn't it? Happy on outside, horrible on inside..Did I mention there were no chairs inside this empty house? Thanks to the Duke of Fullerton, he managed to swing a blow up mattress for me.

Saturday really made up for the Friday night shit fest. Went to Vegas, stayed at Hooters, and had lots of fun. Festivities started around 9pm at the VooDoo Lounge at the Rio. I was introduced to a drink called "Witch Doctor" and became really familiar with it by the end of the night. That as well as his pal good ol Jack Daniels. Yes I drank and it was cool...no sickness, just a nice buzz going on. Smoked on a cigar..enjoyed the Las Vegas skyline.

What was cool about the VooDoo Lounge this night was it not only my Bachelor Party, it was the official Ultimate Fighting Championship After Party and guess who showed up? The man himself, Mr. Kick your ass any day, the Motherfuckin man himself Chuck Liddell. He just finished kicking Sobral's ass in the 1st round of their UFC match that took place that night at Mandalay Bay. I can now say Chuck Liddell was at my Bachelor Party and I won't be lying about it.

Something else happened at that party that made me leave early without some of the people I went with. Don't think bad, I didn't do anything wrong. I actually prevented something from occuring and I feel really good about it. No I didn't fight Chuck Liddell, he's scared of me. The Truth of the matter is...I can't say here..I'll tell those like the Duke, The Wrider, and Birdman of what happened. Sorry to the others who read this blog and want to know, just can't have too much info out there.

2 comments:

birdman said...

Dont sweat the bachelor party thing... I had about 8 people at mine - it's not quantity but quality - they were and are still my brothers - good friends and plenty of beer (plus nakled girls at a place called Paddy Murphy's) is all that is needed.

Of course Mr. Liddell was afraid of you.. he knows you have been in the deadly art of Ju-Saki-Fu by the master himself - Mr. Sssaki in QA!!!!

The Wrider said...

I'm glad you had a good time in Vegas. Vegas rocks. No matter what, Vegas is absolutely, always a good time. You just never know what will happen there.

I have no idea who Chuck Liddell is (I know, I'm lamo) but I bet it was totally cool to see him and have him at your par-tae. He has a rep to uphold so he wasn't about to mess with Raul from Riverside. Your rep precedes you - all the way to Vegas.