Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Didelphic Uterus

The Duke of Fullerton and I had an interesting conversation over lunch and dealt with Didelphic Uterus. It all started with the, who would you rather date, a lady with one leg bigger than the other, or one who is so crosseyed that her eyes are pointing at 9 o'clock and 3 o'clock. We went on, or I went on as he was getting grossed out and finally stumbled onto Didelphic Uterus. Didelphic Uterus is a rare condition that occurs in women. This so called defect occurs when a woman has TWO vajayjay's. TWO!?!?!? How lucky must a guy be to date a woman with Didelphic Uterus.

In case you were wondering, the question was, Would you rather date a girl with Didelphic Uterus or one with three whoowhoo's

3 comments:

birdman said...

Ms. Double Vajayjay needs to hook up with the guy with two magic dragons before he chops one - MADE FOR EACH OTHER

The Wrider said...

I was thinking the same thing... I guess there really is someone for everyone. (Well, except for my husband's exes that is.) Sorry, couldn't resist that dig.

The Wrider said...

Audioslave: As soon as you are able, I expect a full run down of your bachelor party!!!!