Wednesday, August 09, 2006

I'm in Frisco

Hey everyone,

I am currently in San Francisco. I got to Oakland around 4:30pm and took the BART (Train) to Frisco. Let me tell you...the plane ride was awesome. It felt like I was on a really high bus. There was very little turbulence and the views were awesome...by that I mean the lady across from me in a tank top had massive whoo whoo's. I took the guy sitting next to me preztels because he was asleep.

The BART was scarier than the plane ride. It went through some of the slummiest parts of Oakland which by coincidence is right behind Oakland Coliseum, home of the Raiders. I get in one of the train cars and it had about 3 people in it, one of whom was sleeping. The car was very hot so i leaned back to rest and try to keep cool. Next thing I know, im sweating and i'm by myself in the car, everyone switched to an airconditioned car. Well the train slowed to a stop so I decide to switch cars and wouldn't you know it. As I move from one car to another, the train takes off at high speed and i lose my balance. There is a sign that says don't stand between cars, guess where I was. I couldn't open the door to the other car because the train was moving too fast. Finally with my mighty mighty muscles I pryed it open.

My exit finally comes so I get out and its a really nice part of Frisco but I had no idea which direction to go. I head up Powell street and according to Google Maps my hotel is 1000 feet from the train. BS on that. I walked probably half a mile up the steep San Francisco hills avoiding bums and strollers.

My hotel room is really nice, small but nice. I even have a robe! The bathroom is emmaculate and I have surround sound in my room. Uncle Vitos is a kick ass restaurant if you want some real italian taste in a greasy see through bag.

4 comments:

birdman said...

like a bus huh?? was your plane the "short plane"????

Be careful in Frisco - you just might be a tasty gay morsel

ninjunkie951 said...

a short plane haha..pretty funny..

im making sure that I don't drop anything or have to tie my shoe while walking

The Wrider said...

Glad you made it ok. =) We all miss you Audioslave. Don't let anyone take the 'slave' part of your name seriously and keep you there!

Liz said...

HA HA HA that's AWESOME i'm from NorCal..i took BART
ALL the TIME. that's sweet that you got stuck between cars...oh man i wonder how many people saw that, sad part, more than you probably think, just no one will say anything. oh how i miss San Fran and the Yay-area! rock on dude!