Thursday, August 03, 2006

Details on the Duke of Fullerton, Freeway problems.

I saw a dead deer on the way to work today. I felt bad as its eyes were still open and I can only hope that its bambinos are safe.

I had good topics to talk about but I have completly blanked out and don't have a clue on what I was going to say.

I have a HUGE problem with those pesky carpool drivers who think they have the right to drive in the carpool lane because they are driving their kid somewhere. I think that is totally misuse of the highways since they aren't really carpooling. Seriously, how can that be carpool? Their kids can't drive. They aren't keeping the air any cleaner. Total BS. Any highway patrol readers should pull over and ticket these drivers.

I also have a problem with those Amber Alert signs that you see while driving the freeway. They are good to have in case someone is kidnapped, but seriously, do I have to know that it is going to take 30 minutes to drive to Los Angeles? If no one is kidnapped, leave the signs off!

On that subject I saw an Amber Alert sign recently saying so and so got kidnapped by a male (always seems to be the case) and they are driving a gray sentra. Every gray car I see while driving I think is the kidnapper. Not so happy ending in this story as the kidnapper and his victims were all found dead behind a Supermarket.

I saw a television show on the Travel Channel last night called Extreme Foods: Asia or something similar to that. I work with a few yellow men myself and have witnessed eating of chicken leg/feet with the little goose bumps still on the leg! GROSS....not as gross as this television show. Rooster Testicles (which I laughed at because they are cock balls), ant larvae, Frogs on a stick ala hotdog on a stick, catepillars, etc. You get my drift, F'N sick shit. Someone needs to buy charlie some pepto.

I'm alone this weekend as my fiance is going out of town with her mom for a Mother / Daughter get away before the wedding. Look we all know shes going to get drunk with mom. I hope they catch a donkey show while in San Diego. Watch for your cousins as they run across the freeway babe.

Crap another story just left my head.

5 days and counting folks until I take my first flight to San Francisco. My Mom always told me always wear clean underwear in case something happens. Sorry Mom, but I will probably crap my pants on the way to the airport anyways so the clean underwear won't help any.

Oh ok I remember. Blog reader The Hero asked about the Duke of Fullerton. The Duke of Fullerton aka Mr. Duncan...ah too obvious...Robert D is an alumni of Cal State Fullerton. If we were doing a test on Robert D., the question would be Al Bundy is to Polk High as Robert D. is to..A) DeVry, B) MIG, C) Women's Lib, or D) Cal State Fullerton. There is an ongoing joke with the Duke as we all assume he is rich thus we (The Wrider, Myself, Birdman, and That Guy) go way over the top on his wealth. For instance, his new house that he purchased in Fullerton...you have to cross a draw bridge to get into the compound seriously...I mean, how many 28 year olds can say hey, I have a helicopter landing pad in the back of my house...

Ahh I miss the blog

3 comments:

birdman said...

all I can say is the Duke takes his title seriously. when he heard that the greatest american zero was saying fullerton was his town, a call went out, ruling families quickly married to unite and armies of evil were gathered so as to defend his realm of Fullerton. I forsee a darkness that will spread across this land with much suffering. The propehcy predicts a man, one man, will save the world with a special mug of beer. No one knows who this man be.

The Wrider said...

Two men enter, one man leaves.

The Wrider said...

Audioslave: I think you have just explained the smells from the cafeteria microwaves...