Sunday, July 30, 2006

The Bliddidy Blog

It's 1 am and I just took a shot of tequila..

Before I get started I would like to thank The Wrider and the Duke of Fullerton for taking me to lunch for my birthday this past week. I had lots of fun as I always do hanging out with you goons.

Let's see..today I almost sideswiped an old man.

Speaking of old men, whats the deal with Nirvana and Metallica using them in their music videos?

And speaking of music videos, why doesn't MTV hardly show them anymore?

Cool thing happened on friday as I spoke to Chris Cornell from the band Audioslave...Well I spoke through him via an email...that somebody read...him but he answered back damnit. I asked if he or Audioslave have ever considered doing an acoustic tour. He said yes that they have been thinking of it but some songs of the harder songs are difficult to do acoustic style. Thanks Bean!

I went to a really boring party today where a bunch of ex high school jocks were reminicing like they always do..maybe i should have put a polk high jersey on and talked about scoring 4 touchdowns in 1 game that way I could have been included in one of the coversations. Oh well..I was out of there within 1/2 hour.

I feel a tingly in my body from the tequila

i hate when my foot itches when I'm driving.

5 comments:

birdman said...

Happy belated B-day Audioslave!

The Wrider said...

Tequila...*sigh*

Unknown said...

happy belated birthday!

birdman said...

all I have to say in defense of the Duke of Fullerton.. if you dont have the Fullerton logo tatooed on ya - it aint your town, if you have not bought a house in old town fullerton - it aint your town - if you did not run track for CSUF - it aint your town.. (I just want to make sure I am invited to his house warming party - bastard can drink so I know there will be plenty of free beer for me - I am whore for free beer)

The Wrider said...

I appreciate the Duke of Fullerton's dedication. Him being an heir to the family fortune helps. He does know his beer! He is lacking in the getting-his-blog-up-and-running department though...