Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Keep it coming people

Hey Everyone

Good turn out so far for the Keep Bean's Blog Alive petition which has raised 30 signatures. 24 of them coming from just Today.
Keep spreading the word and don't be afraid to put your name on the list.

Ok so I'm on my usual hour drive into the hell of the OC and there is a car in front of me with interesting license plates. Well the frame anyways. It looked like the writing was in arabic so I kept looking to try and figure it out. Then I thought hey...I don't know any arabic languages but for some odd reason I kept looking. I finally guessed what it said. Try and figure it out

derewop yb eht
retspmah ylimaf

Here is a hint. The car was a 96 Kia which original sale price was somewhere around $6,000 which is what most of us spend in a year on gas.

2 comments:

birdman said...

see this is what is wrong you all of you 909 people. You have been in the heat of hell for so long you dont even realize your in hell and the drive to the OC is actually going to heaven. Be happy we are giving you a pass into heaven at all.

The Wrider said...

Heaven? You're joking right? Or maybe it's just that your brain has been contanimated by all the pollution. The only reason we make the drive into OC is for the greenbacks. Everyone and everything is overpriced out here. =)