Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Milk, The Signs of living in Riverside

I bought soy milk for the first time two days ago. It is organic and has a slight vanilla taste to it. I thought it was pretty cool that it has a label on the carton that says this will last 7-10 days before expiring.

I was excited getting my first house. It is located just inside Riverside county which puts us somewhat far enough away from my fiance and I parents but close enough to visit them still. Well after living here two months or so, I started noticing signs going up along the freeway. One of them says, "I BUY UGLY HOUSES, CASH". Great, that is a sign I want visitors to see as they come to my house. The newest sign that has been placed is this one. They say the girl in the picture is getting breathing treatments for asthma. I think shes sucking on a gasoline pump.

I dropped my guitar pick inside my acoustic guitar. Any ideas how to get it out?

7 more weeks until my wedding and I just noticed something. All the groomsmen are 6'1" plus in height. I'm slightly less standing at around 5'8".

3 comments:

D.O.M. Dan said...

I wonder what effects those billboard ads are having on the property values there in the Inland Empire. That might not be a concern for you though; it sounds like you're not going to be selling your house soon. Still, it must be a bummer to read ads like that about the vicinity you live in.

btw, congrats on the shout-out Bean gave you on his blog today.

birdman said...

turn it upside down and shake it then when you can tell it is close to the hole - give it a little up and down shake and your done!..

you can do this with your acoustic guitar also

The Wrider said...

Is there anything The Birdman doesn't know? I'm in complete awe.