Sunday, July 23, 2006

Could it be?

ahh..So I'm laying down in my room and I have two windows near my cieling facing west. A black object floating across the sky captured my eye. At first it looked like a helipcopter flying super low so I ran to my living room thinking it was going to crash land. I look out my window and don't see anything so I become a bit nervous. All of a sudden out of the sky falls a Happy Birthday balloon. Usually you see them flying in the sky and say hey...someone let a balloon go. How often is it that one actually lands in front of you?

The funny thing about it is, tomorrow (the 24th) is my birthday. Something inside me says that the happy birthday balloon dropped in front of my house was a little happy birthday from my aunt that passed away a year and a half ago from cancer. Last year on my birthday we had a freak thunderstorm that happened and the weather folks hadn't predicted any storms for our area and she knew I like thunderstorms.

Who says you can't believe?

2 comments:

That Guy said...

I say you can't believe.

The Wrider said...

I totally believe. Hope you had a great birthday.