Thursday, July 27, 2006

A Plumber..A spider..and A driver...no not a bar joke

Jack Stephonowski, Jack Stephonovich...no Jack Stephen. I saw the Jack Stephen Plumbing and Heating van on the freeway today and it gave me a flashback to when I was a kid and watch the Jack Stephanito...Jack Stepehen commercials..ahhh the times. If you know of a Jack Stephen website please let me know.

I heard a form of the Camel Spider is now in America. If I remember correctly the story came from Arizona where this girl found it inside her home. Scary as those things have been known to get pretty big especially in Iraq. Check out this pic. Iraqi Camel Spider.

Do you ever wonder how many people drive to the same area you do everyday? Normally I see the same few cars at the same time on the same freeway everyday on my way to the OC, but there is one car that gets on a few exits after I do, and gets off at the same exit i do. Truman Show anyone?

1 comments:

The Wrider said...

Love your OC link.