Sunday, August 06, 2006

I ended up watching 40 year old virgin last night again. The first time I saw it I fell asleep half way through it. Good news this time around as I fell asleep in the other half that I didn't fall asleep on before. I don't see what all the big fuss is on it.

One of the hardest words for me to say is Rural. What's one of yours?

I was on my way home from my Fiance's today and the police had the road blocked off. Either a really bad accident or another deer got hit. Damn Commericaliztion Revolution!

All the poor animals and critters are being ran out of their natural habitat with no where to go except to where Humans are. Then we end up killing them and they are "Invading our Neighborhoods" B.S. on all that as we invaded them.

An alaskan oil pipe line was shut down today due to corrosion. That line supplies the US with 8 percent of its oil so expect gas prices to go up about....ready? 45 cents a gallon. I remember I used to say when gas prices started passing 2 dollars a gallon that we are never seeing 1.99 or less for gas again. Well so far I'm right and the oil industry keeps uping the ante so when gas prices are 2.99 a gallon we can be all happy.

I wanted to center this blog around one of my favorite if not my favorite album, The Beatles White Album. I've read awesome stories and listened to interviews regarding this album and they are simply awesome. I will share them with you tomorrow..

I sounded like freakin Mr. Rogers there.

2 comments:

birdman said...

You dont know what the fuss is about cause you are TOTALLY GAY!!! If D'nasty thinks it's hi-larious and she has a real bad sense of humor, then it is funny. Maybe both times you were being "mopey, sad, I am about to end my life as I know it cause I am soon to be married" guy.

The Wrider said...

I have a tough time saying "rural" too. I also have problems with cinnamon. Not all the time, just some of the time.